Educate-Empower-Succeed is pleased to be an approved vendor providing Pre-Employment Transitional Services* to qualifying students!
- What is a Pre-Employment Transitional Workshop? Pre-ETS Workshops are designed to assist qualifying students with learning more about opportunities beyond high school related to: job exploration, work readiness skills, self-advocacy skills, post-secondary education, and work-based learning experiences.
- Who qualifies? Students ages 14-22 with an IEP or 504 Plan or with a physician documented disability who are currently enrolled in an accredited school.
- When and where are the workshops held? Workshops are scheduled monthly and are held at the school, community centers, libraries, meeting facilities, or EES office.
- How do you enroll a student? Enrollment forms are available by contacting Sonya Beck at email@example.com or 480-818-8797
- What do you need to provide? Parents/guardians will need to complete the enrollment form and provide IEP and/or 504 Plan documentation or physician documentation. The school can also assist in the enrollment process by signing an acknowledgement that the student qualifies under an IEP or 504 Plan.
- What workshops are available? EES collaborates with our school partners to create workshops specific to the needs and abilities of the targeted demographic. EES is currently offering Workshops in the following categories:
–Workplace Readiness Skills Training
–Counseling on Post-Secondary Education
–Instruction on Self-Advocacy
-Job Exploration Counseling
-Work-Based Learning Experience
*This program was funded through a contract with the Arizona Department of Economic Security. Points of view are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the department.