Adult Services Tutor
- A high school diploma or G.E.D. and one (1) year documented experience (preferably working with individuals with disabilities an involved in the provision of vocational rehabilitation services) for less technical tutoring
- Bachelor’s degree in field of expertise
- Current Arizona IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Pass Central Registry
- Pass a consumer background check
- Pass E-Verify
- Minimum of 25 years of age or older with a clean driving record
- Ability to multi-task, work flexible hours, submit progress reports
Tasks and Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide one-on-one tutoring services for adults with disabilities
- Adhere to company policies and guidelines set forth by EES and the contract.
- Follow the assigned curriculum.
- Ensure the instructional strategies are those provided to you by EES
- Provide timely communication with Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors and create monthly reports and other documents deemed necessary to all interested parties, including, but not limited to: RSA/DES, and EES.
- Complete monthly progress notes
- Submit in a timely manner in the appropriate format
- Submit client attendance records
- Attend any trainings or meetings that EES asks you to participate in.
- Abide by the ADE Code of Conduct.
Comments are closed.