Academic Tutor K-12
- Paraprofessional or Arizona DOE Teaching Certificate (or Arizona substitute certificate with prior tutoring experience)
- 60 college credit hours
- 12 credit hours in subject matter tutoring or “highly qualified” endorsement
- Current Arizona IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Pass Central Registry
- Pass a consumer background check
- Pass E-Verify
- Minimum of 25 years of age or older with a clean driving record
- Ability to multi-task, work flexible hours, submit progress reports
Tasks and Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide tutoring services for Kindergarten – 12th grades
- Obtain parent/guardian signatures on agreements.
- Adhere to company policies and guidelines set forth by EES and the contract.
- Follow the assigned curriculum.
- Ensure the instructional strategies are those provided to you by EES
- Provide timely weekly and monthly reports and other documents deemed necessary to all interested parties, including, but not limited to parents, home school teachers, schools, school districts, LEAs, and EES.
- Responsible for distributing and collecting workbooks, learning materials, instructional materials daily.
- Attend any trainings or meetings that EES asks you to participate in including, but not limited to orientation, parent conferences, and special requests by the school.
- Maintain student files on person and abide by FERPA as well as the ADE Code of Conduct.