EES service providers are experienced professionals with seasoned backgrounds and diverse experiences. Our tutors range from paraprofessional level to certified teachers and include “highly qualified” professionals.
The EES providers hold current Arizona Level One IVP Fingerprint Clearance Cards. Our employees are experienced professionals hired only after going through a rigorous background check and passing E-Verify and Central Registry.
Areas of Expertise
• Creating and implementing educational programs designed to improve standardized test scores
• Collaborating with educational facilities to create intervention programs, before and after school programs, summer and holiday break programs
• Providing one on one tutoring, small group tutoring, and workshops to meet the needs of clients
• Educating families regarding available resources
• Training individuals in computer skills in one on one or small group settings
• Developing community relationships and advocating for individuals with disabilities
• Job development, job placement, job coaching
Vocational Programs Designed for Effectiveness
EES has created vocational programs to meet the needs of each unique individual. Our services are consistently delivered in a manner that will assist the client in achieving career goals. Our Career Exploration and Supported Education programs have been developed to meet the needs of all career levels and the program was designed and implemented by EES. The EES team meets weekly to discuss client cases and share job leads, as well as experiences. This collaborative approach has proven successful for our vocational clients.
It’s so simple really: if you say you are going to do something, do it. If you start something, finish it.” ~Epictetus
Copyright 2017 Educate • Empower • Succeed, LLC. All Rights Reserved
Website Designed by Rosepapa Creative